Tuesday, December 27, 2005

i know i havent been blogging.. haha.. too lazy..
too caught up with my sis' xmas present.. haha.. a taiwanese drama series.. 'Devil beside you'..
and of course, maple.
HAHAHAHA.
the show is damn nice..really.. trust me.. ahhaha..
went to east coast today.. my cousin booked the chalet.. it was raining the entire day.. my-or rather cailing's-blades slipped and i fell hard on my butt.. *ouch* haha..
i guess i'll be going back tomorrow.. going to blade and try to rid of more fats..haha..
so tired.. class chalet on the 30th... and after 1st jan, i'll start to look for a job..
slacked one and a half months away liao.. time to earn some money and change my entire wardrobe..
goodbye to my giordano polo tees, jeans and converse sneakers.
HELLO to levis, mango and nike.
BWAHHAA.. ok.. shall not think about what to buy.. must have money first.. ehehee..
ok.. back to the show.. xD

No comments: