Wednesday, December 21, 2005

i know i haven't been blogging much recently.. maple is up again..haha
my brain has been in a mess ever since the thailand trip.. the bio clock in me has reversed.. i lost my appetite.. and lately i have been thinking alot about the results..
2+ more months until the results come out.. what if i dun do well? sigh.. now then regret not studying hard enough.. maybe too late le.. almost everyone is working or starting jc soon.. i'm so bored.. my parents treat me like a 3 year old kid and i'm sick of hearing my mum scream at me the whole day..
i can't do anything.. how i wish my grandma never die.. i cannot even eat tangyuan tomorrow.. =(
cannot go pple hse.. cannot invite pple over to my house.. cannot celebrate anything.. cannot celebrate chinese new year..
sometimes i really wish my mum is not taoist/buddhist.. she also dunno she wad religion.. chapalah-.
all of a sudden she's so superstitious. i hate it!
I HATE IT!
especially when i'm stuck at home the entire day.. haiz.. why i never egg her to convert to christianity the other time?
i wouldnt have to go through all this now.
God help me..

No comments: