Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dawning of a New Era

Greetings. I hail from 2011. Life's been good and not so good lately. I try not to dwell on the latter.
It's been such a long time since I've last updated. What can I say? Life goes on, we have all changed.

Was reading the posts dating from 2006. Dude, that's 5 years ago. You're ancient, man.

So, what arrived in that spanking new 2011 package? Okay, not spanking new, per se. But you'd get what I meant, I suppose.
I left my full-time employment in mid 2010, plunging into the freelance realms. I am now thinly spread across various schools in the name of music education.

Coming back to the topic of "Plans", where I have left off at the previous post (was it only last year?). I certainly hope I can return to studying. Goodbye communications, you worthless piece of crap. Hello Music Education/ Performance. Am keeping all fingers crossed for auditions to go as smoothly as possible.

My friends are mostly overseas. Good for them.
Bitter pill for me to swallow. But a ninja's got to do what a ninja's got to do.

I'm facing a different battle this time. Battle of financial responsibilities, abandonment issues(?), employment of contracts and all the other shite with compliments from Mr Life.

Are you sensing resentment?

Probably.

I can say for sure that 2 years ago, despite all complaints and childish whinings, I was a happier kid back then.

Canada (Y /N).

No comments: