Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another year gone...


Meet McSpicy and Curry Chicken Mee Soto!
They're Glo's and my Christmas presents from Fransy. FINGAR PUPPETS. :D
McSpicy the Scary Dragon's mine. 8D

Hello blogosphere! Did you have a nice Christmas?
I did! :D
The loves and I explored Henderson Bridge. We braved the rain, the wind, and two monkeys :)
Dory and her holga.

And I brought my YASHYASH out. :D

I love this photo (she's gonna kill me).

mmm, a well spent christmas eve. :)

And then came the FAMILY CONCERT.
I didn't play the violin this time. Emceed and played the Cajón.
Charmaine brought the house down, yo!
She's probably the most fantastic singer I've ever met. :D

So 2008 is coming to an end, and they're going to add an additional second to the last moment (to coincide with the position of the Earth or something, don't ask me, I'm not a scientist).

2008 is just...the usual.

No... WAIT. My hair is less sucky.
SEE! I have half-mastered the art of flicking the hair disdainfully at people I don't like.
This is so exciting. :D *twirls hair in fingers*
Longest hair I've ever had. :D

Okay, so maybe 2008 isn't as bad as I've thought.

Just look at all these wonderful people.
Who am I to complain that 2008 sucked?

2008 was good.
Bring it on, 2009.

No comments: