Friday, September 05, 2008

"Strings, attached!"

I can't think of any words for the past week.
My grandmother has left us for a better place, and I miss her already. Funny how we only miss people when they're gone.
She chose to leave a day before the concert. For the moment, I was at a loss of what to do.

I cried.


Then came the day we've all been working for.
Eleven hours of last minute practices every single day in a week. Throw in a couple of hours of hectic shopping a few days before.
Two hours of concert. Six-minute worth of screw ups.

A lifetime of friendship.


I can't imagine life without NP Strings.
Thanks for being there. :)






Right now, I am happy.

Because I know somewhere out there, a bunch of people are willing to show lend their support, share secrets, and have a jolly good time at the beach.




To Strings,
Thank you for being my pillar of strength. ♥

1 comment:

brian said...

AHA! you and Chris in a picture together!