Thursday, February 21, 2008

Erratic emotions.


Mr. Shan broke my heart today.
MY CREATIVE JOURNAL IS NOT OUT YET.
We went to school for nothing. :(

But I was really high the entire day, though.
Val: What kind of face do I have?
Mel: The noisy kind of face.

don't listen to her, I'm not as noisy as you think. really.

and chiouhuey just brought the word 'potatoes' to a whole new level.
she bloody innuendo-ed the word. :(
I like Superman because he brings those piping hawt sweet potatoes from Africa to Lois Lane.

Grrrreat. Now I'm supposedly lusting after a DC superhero.

MARRY ME, CLARK KENT!!!!!

We had a splendid buffet dinner for the last day of CNY.
Buffets.
Yes, buffets. It's a bloody love-hate relationship between us.
I feel like a stuffed turkaye now. :(
and stuffing takes out all the creativity from an artistic turkaye.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Okay, gotta take myself off blogger before I start tearing it down with the random bursts of energy bolts emanating from my mighty being.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. :D

No comments: