Sunday, August 05, 2007

sans brakes!


Advertising is finally OVER! zomg.
so is mrm, and most of mm...
i'm so glad the helliest week is over. bwah!
rollerbladed with cailing in the morning. got muh brakes removed, got into an accident with a three year old on a four wheeler.
ok, it wasn't really an accident. just him cutting my path and me falling onto the grass. in front of his extended family- gong gong, ah ma, auntie, dog, cat, whoever.
so embarassing can. lol


Relay Duathlon this saturday! I'M SO GONNA EAT DIRT.
haven't trained for a week, my arms and tummy feels like jell-o. fiak. lol
sheereen: lets just let the canoe sink. too heavy alrdy lah. lol.

alumni band practice was good. apart from the fact that i still do not have a mouthpiece patch. and that my 5-year-long crush looks like (good looking) Hagrid sans beard and strange looking robes. people's muscles damn big can?
oh shut up valerie, you are just giving him an ego boost! HAWHAWHAW.

that's it. nobody wants to hire me as a car mechanic. i'm officially depressed. go away before i throw a spanner at you. :D

No comments: