Saturday, June 16, 2007

Rainy days and copulating snails

Celebrated Melody's 18th yesterday, made the girl sacrifice her tv time for me. :D

check out the lovely card given to her by the ever so lovely valerie :D :D :D

I'll never trust "Magic Relighting Candles", ever, again. It's S$2.50, mind you! lol.. bloody thing didn't relight the way it's supposed to. :(

Happy belated birthday, girl! :D

The past week has been dedicated entirely to my beloved seating plan for Virtuoso. I'm so through with it once it all ends. My life has become so miserable.
If only I could join Maishampoo in Disneyland JYAAPAN. (see ry? we're all jealous. Fiona kinda made me blog about you having a heck of a time while we're slogging our guts away, lol)
My life has reduced to bird watching, police-calling, and powerpoint-ing.
Darn flashers. :(

No comments: