Monday, May 14, 2007

Hey Ho Lets Go!

Ignore the jolly title. I'm far from being jolly.
My life is now dedicated to Media Research Methods and Lee Kong Chian Library. :D
yesh, i spent my entire weekend at the National Library(I'm sorry Geylang East Library, you know I still love you.. ), along with many MCM-ers who are also fighting for the books at NLB.
so, much of my time (and money, bloody Hans) was spent in this really tall building with really cool elevators. i swear i could spend an entire day going from level 13 to b1 in the whopping fast elevators. talk about cheap thrills. HAHAHHAHAHHA
evil valerie forced mel and yinny into the lift time and again just to feel the rush of adrenaline and yinny's hoarse screams against my eardrums. mel just prayed.
did i mention that i'm a sick person now? (as in physically sick, not mentally)
bloody influenzasheeshyourassfeverblah. so i get to buy an mc for today (and probably even tomorrow) and spend the entire day eating shrimp cocktail on my bed. :D
trust me. i look sick, sound sick, and even breathe sick. For the lack of a better word, i'm sicksicksick (aka. sickcubed) WAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
sorry lah. very high now. must be too much paracetamol :D

No comments: