Thursday, November 10, 2005

'live and let live.' this was something i lived by back in my p. schooling days.
i could hardly remember this very phrase until i chanced upon lihyee's blog. ahh.. nostalgic seh.. it's kinda touching to know that your friend has never forgotten you after 4 long decades (well..almost).. i dun think she was referring to another valerie chong hui min eh? or am i not the one and only? haha..
'live and let live'.the four words that somehow sums up my overall bo chap attitude..actually, i think i still live by them..just on a smaller scale..4 years have come and passed..primary school days.. the innocent era.. haha. sometimes i cant even match faces to their names anymore. infact, i just stare straight into their face without the slightest hint of recognition (or i simply chose not to acknowledge the fact that i have been in the same class).dun ask me why. i have no idea.
some friends come and go..few leave deep impressions..and the true ones stay forever.
i've tasted the happiness and hardships in many different friendships..
some were short-lived, but they do leave my feeling as if i'm floating..regrets came with a few of them. i can't really blame them. they taught me to be stronger; more tolerant and to a certain extent, more bo chap.
o levels now.. i can still remember back during PSLE
i haven't even bothered to study.maybe heading to the beach every day after the papers was a huge mistake, but i suppose i'm 4 years too late to regret now. i used to be one of the strongest in english back then.. but now i see that all my ex classmates speak impeccably.
sigh.
to weini- my kindergarten chum (i admit. i stole that bear eraser from you back in k2. pamela [think that was her name] wasnt lying.)
my p schoolmate we weren't that close until upper primary..i think.
my sec classmate for 4 days.
ok.. so we haven't really lost contact..i think.. heh.. do drop me a call sometime la.. lol..
to lihyee-my les partner.
we hatch lil chicks and watched them grow. we fed the rabbits and watched them mate. we went to the beach to rot all day.
dang.why did i end up in mjr?missed you loads.
to jiaqi-
my first best friend.
friends forever and do send your mum my love.
i miss the days back then.. now we're secondary school graduates already! how time flies..
on to the sec school..
to leelin-the one and only one who has never given up on me
also. the one and only one with LOTS of smses to reply.
we braved through the toughest storms and came out in one piece (sounds familiar hor? =P)
i love you.. =)
to kohmei-
only got to know you this year..
lovable and cuddly friend..dun be too pessimistic kay?
i know you can do it.
to apple-i have learnt my life greatest lessons.we may not be on such good terms anymore, but you taught me things which cannot be expressed by words.
for once, i am more tolerant (and bo chap). i finally knew what friendship revolves around.its trust and love. without trust, there can be no love,and without love, no best friends.
thank you.
to huijoo-
my beloved ass. you always create the disturbance in the force, and i always help to enhance it. crap partners.
send me an invitation when u get married yeah?

why do i sound like i'm writing a death note? fear not. i am not attempting suicide or any form of infliction of pain to self just yet.
these are the people who have taught me to be.. well me..so if you happen to hate me, you'll have to blame them cos they somehow have caused an influence in my life.
live and let live?
i'm not so sure about it now. its up to you to decide whether i'm really that bo chap.

No comments: